I want to let you in on a little secret. I am a thief. A MASTER thief. Everyone tells me I'm so creative. I smile. I don't consider myself "creative", just good at copying what's already been done. This is my tribute to all the truly creative people out there!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Easter Crafts

Here are a few Easter Crafts I want to try this year. My kids are really into animals so most of them are animal themed. I think they are too cute for words! (Click on the link below the pictures to take you to full instructions)


Easter Egg Animals



More "Eggimals"



Crunchy Critters


Jelly Bean Chicks


Wash Cloth Bunny



Edible Tomb


Easter Basket Tags


Bunny Habitat
What You Need:
  • Paper
  • Paint, or colors, markers
What You Do:
  • Let you kids design their own Bunny Habitat. Let them design it any way that they think a bunny would like to live. Then have them add a paper bunny into their habitat( Instead of a paper bunny I would have them paint rocks, and use the felt templates from the "Eggimals" to make a bunny.)
Stained Glass Easter Eggs
What You Need:
  • Contact Paper or Waxed Paper
  • Tissue Paper or Construction Paper
  • Googly Eyes
  • Yarn
What You Do:
  • Give the kids the contact paper (or glue and wax paper) cut out as an Easter Egg. Then Let your kids make their own stain glass egg. After they have dried hang them in the window to make a beautiful stained glass look

No comments:

Post a Comment