I want to let you in on a little secret. I am a thief. A MASTER thief. Everyone tells me I'm so creative. I smile. I don't consider myself "creative", just good at copying what's already been done. This is my tribute to all the truly creative people out there!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paper Dolls

This website has great paper dolls to print. I made this cute travel game for the girls by printing out the dolls on magnetic inkjet paper.

You can find printable magnetic paper at Office Max, Staples and Office Depot. Walmart and Target don't carry it, so don't bother to look there! I found the cookie sheet at the Dollar Tree. They are much smaller than a full sized cookie sheet so it's perfect for travel.



Billy Bear also has printable paper dolls: http://www.billybear4kids.com/worksheets/start-paperdolls.html


Scroll down to find the "Printable" Ones. There are also printable rooms, appliances, and furniture. SOOOO cute. My kids will have to get a little older and less destructive before I attempt these.

No comments:

Post a Comment