I want to let you in on a little secret. I am a thief. A MASTER thief. Everyone tells me I'm so creative. I smile. I don't consider myself "creative", just good at copying what's already been done. This is my tribute to all the truly creative people out there!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Baby Shoes

My niece's baby blessing was yesterday and since her feet are smaller than itty bitty, we couldn't find any shoes for her. I had a thought that maybe I could MAKE some.

These are her cute little shoes.




They were inspired by this Martha Stuart Pattern

Click here for pattern & instructions

I've become somewhat of a little Elf since that pair of shoes and have gone on to make several others. Here are some other great patterns for baby shoes.


For a Cute pair of Mary Janes try here


For Instructions for LED firefly booties click here


Here is Another cute version of Mary Janes


Finally, a couple of great Soft sole Shoe patterns to rival the expensive "Bobux" ones

Stardust Shoes

In Pins And Needles

Leather Shoe Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment